– Nicolas Degennes
COLOUR-CORRECTING PRIMERS AND RADIANCE BOOSTERS
Inspired by the beloved Prisme Libre, Givenchy’s iconic loose powder, these new primers enhance facial features by providing them with a luminous and beautifying filter. The Prisme Primers are available in five different correcting pastel hues and a mattifying transparent shade to meet the needs of all skin tones and offer the highest standards of perfection.
After application, redness is reduced, dull skin becomes more radiant, shiny areas are mattified and imperfections are faded. Nicolas Degennes reinvents face primer for Givenchy.
- Wild pansy helps the synthesis of hyaluronic acid and aquaporin-3* for optimal hydration.
- Wild rose fruits help to refine skin texture and protect the skin from free radicals*.
- Magnolia unifies the complexion*.
For a long-term effect, rice peptides act on the nutrient imbalances of the cells, while a mineral cocktail provides new energy and vitality to the skin’s cells*. Lastly, organic and mineral filters provide SPF 20 PA++ sun protection against external causes of damage (Except for the mattifying shade).
The new Prisme Primers benefit from this knowledge and go a step further by offering a colour for every need, to target and correct every complexion. The filters work their magic for a customised result.
Each Prisme Primer responds to a specific problem:
- Yellow, when applied locally to dark circles, compensates for the blue colour. The all-over variant provides radiance to medium skin tones.
- Blue gives instant radiance to fair skin and grey complexions.
- Green tones down redness.
- Pink gives a natural freshness to fair skin.
- Apricot brightens and unifies medium to dark complexions.
- With its transparent texture, black visibly mattifies shiny areas and reduces the appearance of dilated pores on all skin tones.
Thanks to the precise applicator, the quantity of primer used can be carefully controlled and the 30 ml-tubes mean generous quantities of the primers can be applied on a daily basis (25 ml for the mattifying Prisme Primer).
They can either be applied to the entire face or to certain parts for targeted correction (dark circles, the T-zone of the face, the sides of the nose, etc).
Prisme Primer can be used alone as a unique skin product for a unified tone and a natural glow or as a make-up primer for a more sophisticated, high-cover finish.