The Brando Resort in Tetiaroa, French Polynesia opens in July again
After several weeks of an unprecedented and challenging situation for this beautiful destination, the hotel and clients, The Brando is announcing the reopening of the resort in Tetiaroa, French Polynesia.
In response to the country’s recent announcement to re-open “Tahiti and her Islands” to international visitors, The Brando will resume operations on July 15th, 2020.
With zero active cases of COVID-19 reported since May 29th, 2020, French Polynesia will become the first South Pacific tourist destination to reopen its borders after the Covid-19 outbreak. International travelers will be welcomed from July 15th, 2020.
You may visit Tahiti Tourisme website (https://tahititourisme.com/en-us/covid-19/) for more details.
While the resort has always maintained strict health and hygiene standards, The Brando will reopen with enhanced sanitation and operational best practices in accordance with the World Health Organization (WHO), Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), as well as local health authorities and governmental advisories. These measures include but are not limited to:
- Partnership with a local medical organization Ora Conseil et Expertise Sanitaire to approve all our sanitary processes, support, and train our team members.
- Hand sanitizer stations are available throughout the resort (Alcohol-based 60% or more).
- Public areas will be re-arranged to accommodate a number of guests that will provide optimal physical distancing for a safe and comfortable experience.
- Floor markers and signage will be provided where necessary to encourage guests to practice proper social distancing.
- Face masks or coverings are required for all team members where necessary.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of public areas, public bathrooms and guest villas (including door handles, switches and high-touch points).
- Transportation services will adhere to social distancing guidelines and sanitation procedures.
- Card or contactless payment will be encouraged.
- The villas have been redesigned without decorative pillows, magazines and other non-essential items to allow for greater peace of mind. Free access to on-line magazines and newspapers worldwide are available from the in-room tablet.
- Items that cannot be cleaned using detergents such as upholstered furniture and mattresses, will be steam cleaned accordingly.
- Pool furniture will be disinfected frequently.
- Fitness equipment will be positioned to provide physical distancing.
- Restaurants and bars are arranged to accommodate a number of guests that provides optimal physical distancing for a safe and intimate experience.
- Restaurant furniture and menus will be sanitized after each use
Paradise is back on track !