Guests can book nutrition and lifestyle consultations with Kelly Manning, the new resident Naturopath and Nutritional Therapist, and join wellness culinary workshops and seminars, such as “Simple Tips for Eating Healthily” and “Peak Performance Nutrition”. New specific wellness breakfast and beverage menus have also been introduced to help guests achieve their goals whilst on holiday.
Family-friendly Anantara Dhigu, adults-only Anantara Veli and the exclusive 20-villa Naladhu Private Island are separated by a lagoon on islands just minutes apart by boat. The wide range of wellness experiences available to guests at the three resorts include:
- Anantara Spa at Anantara Dhigu launches four new signature journeys, including the Sundari Sunset and Moonlight Reflections spa healing rituals
- Cocoon Medical Spa offers the highest level of aesthetic treatments performed by medical professionals, from vitamin IV infusions and a Cleopatra 24 Carat Gold & Collagen Facial, to velashape fat blasting
- Ayurveda therapies and wellness programmes
- Complimentary daily yoga sessions, movement therapy and fitness sessions which can be booked with the new resident personal trainer
- A calendar of Masters of Wellness in residency featuring specialists in Psycho-Energetic Massage, Crystal Healing, Myofascial Release and Tibetan Singing Bowls