The holiday season in New England is full of charm, tradition and, often, picturesque snow-covered streets. An intimately luxurious hotel, Mandarin Oriental, Boston is perfectly located in the city’s chic Back Bay neighbourhood, home to the city’s finest holiday shopping, not to mention conveniently close to its cultural venues and business institutions.
The Holiday Shopping package, available from 15 November 2018 – 11 January 2019 is priced from USD 895 per night, and includes:
- Luxurious accommodation in a guestroom or suite
- In-room welcome box from Barneys New York at Copley Place with deluxe samples, and a hand-written welcome note from Barneys Personal Stylist
- A Barneys New York pre-appointment consultation and in-store personal styling appointment with champagne and light fare
- A $250 Barneys New York Gift Card
Mandarin Oriental, Canouan
Mandarin Oriental, Canouan is making its lists and checking them twice for this year’s Festive Season. Offering a robust calendar of very merry activities and decadently delicious menus sure to delight guests and bring a Caribbean flavor of Holiday cheer.
Festive activities (tree lightings, Santa visits, ceviche conch crawls, beach bonfires) and seasonal menus (holiday high teas, New Years Eve gala) are available from 19 December 2018 – 6 January 2019, with nightly rates starting at USD3,400.
Celebrate the holidays in the Magic City at Mandarin Oriental, Miami. This holiday season guests are invited to trade snowy climates for our infinity pool and private sandy oasis, Brickell Beach.
Perfect for families, Suite For The Holidays invites guests to celebrate in high-style and enjoy the space, comfort, and peace-of-mind of that comes with connecting rooms and roomy suites. The festive package is priced from USD1,103 per night and is available 10-31 December 2018, and includes:
- Suite accommodations
- An in-room decorated Christmas tree
- Cookies for Santa
- Saks Fifth Avenue Gift Card that gives USD50 off of a purchase or USD300 or more.
Mandarin Oriental, New York
To celebrate the most festive season in New York City, guests can transform their hotel suite into a magical, twinkling winter wonderland for the holidays.
The Holiday Winter Wonderland Suite Escape décor package is available from 23 November 2018 – 31 December 2018 for a minimum two-night stay and rates start from USD 8,555 for two nights. The package includes the following:
- Luxurious accommodation in a suite (does not include suite tax and fees)
- Holiday Décor featuring a tree adorned with red, burgundy and gold ornaments, nutcrackers, a live wreath, hanging stockings, small artificial tree with LED lights, and other holiday décor
- Food and Beverage Holiday-themed Amenities including hot chocolate with Grand Mariner, sugar cookies, candy canes, cake lollipops, a Gingerbread House and Stollen cake
Wow friends and family with impressive gifts his year and enjoy a bit of me time with the Shopping Spree in D.C. package. Offering an alternative to combating Holiday crowds while also assisting in perfect gift selection this festive package includes exclusive access and personalized shopping experiences at D.C.’s primer shopping destination, CityCenterDC.
To ease the drop after the shop, a revitalizing foot massage experience by the Spa at Mandarin Oriental, Washington DC awaits guests, along with full use of the spa’s pampering facilities including vitality pools, experience showers, steam rooms, sauna, and Zen relaxation lounge
The Shopping Spree in D.C. package starts at USD 615 and is available through 24 December 2018 and includes:
- Exclusive VIP shopping experience coordination at select stores in CityCenterDC
- Transportation to CityCenterDC
- 30-minute post-shopping foot massage experience
- Overnight accommodations in a Deluxe Balcony One Bedroom Suite
- A dedicated concierge is available to coordinate the delivery of large purchases
- Complimentary valet parking
For more information and reservations, please visit www.mandarinoriental.com
About Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group
Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group is the award-winning owner and operator of some of the world’s most luxurious hotels, resorts and residences. Having grown from its Asian roots into a global brand, the Group now operates 31 hotels and seven residences in 21 countries and territories, with each property reflecting the Group’s oriental heritage and unique sense of place. Mandarin Oriental has a strong pipeline of hotels and residences under development, and is a member of the Jardine Matheson Group.